PROJECT MANAGER (M/F)
Bangkok, Asoke & Home Office
THB 45,000 - 55,000
We are currently looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our interdisciplinary team of consultants and analyst in Bangkok. This role will work closely with the client teams in order to provide administrative and technical support for project management activities.
● Preparation of project plans, including scopes, budgets and schedules.
● Ensure work is performed in accordance with contract documents.
● Solve complex challenges as an effective member of the management team.
● Manage change orders and develop action plans for the project team.
● Support the development and maintenance of project files and reports.
● Maintain excellent relationships with clients, contractors and consultants.
● Bachelor’s degree or Master's degree in engineering or construction management.
● 3+ years of experience in project management.
● Strong analytical, planning, problem solving and organizational skills.
● Good interpersonal and communication skills with leadership qualities.
● Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications.
● Fluent proficiency in spoken and written English and Thai.
To comply with applicable laws and regulations related to our company's data protection and security policy we only accept applications that are submitted online through our Google recruiting app. You will therefore be prompted to sign in using your Google account name and password, or create a new one.
The application form takes only a few minutes to complete and requires only the upload of your resume and information with regard to your salary expectation and earliest possible start date. Cover letter and reference documents are also possible, but not mandatory at this stage. We look forward to receiving your application.