SENIOR RESEARCH ANALYST (M/F)
Bangkok, Asoke & Home Office
THB 45,000 - 55,000
We are currently looking for a Senior Research Analyst who will join our team to support the growing demand for market research projects. This role will focus on market trend analysis for both products and services as well as the identification and qualification of potential business partners for our clients.
● Managing market research projects and field teams.
● Design and development of questionnaires, surveys and analysis plans.
● Conduct primary and secondary market research across various types of industries.
● Analyze and evaluate competitors, consumer demographics and distribution channels.
● Deploy statistical modeling techniques to analyze data and forecast future trends.
● Document findings and prepare presentations and recommendations for our clients.
● Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in economics, marketing, statistics or sociology.
● 5+ years of experience in conducting market research studies.
● Self-Starter with strong analytical and communication skills.
● Ability to work independently in an environment with tight deadlines.
● Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills, SPSS is a plus but not required.
● Fluent proficiency in spoken and written English and Thai.
To comply with applicable laws and regulations related to our company's data protection and security policy we only accept applications that are submitted online through our Google recruiting app. You will therefore be prompted to sign in using your Google account name and password, or create a new one.
The application form takes only a few minutes to complete and requires only the upload of your resume and information with regard to your salary expectation and earliest possible start date. Cover letter and reference documents are also possible, but not mandatory at this stage. We look forward to receiving your application.